Relating with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which might be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), umedia.press will answer immediately to statements of copyright infringement which can be sended to umedia.press specified copyright representative identified below. Please also remember that below Section 512(f) any individual who intentionally materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Our website reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove material and eliminate the accounts of our site users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property and other rights of third parties.
If you think that the copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please give our site copyright agent these information:
- A real or electronic signature of a person certified to act on behalf of the owner of an unique right that's allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyright function stated to have been infringed, or, if numerous copyrighted works at an individual on line site are included in an individual notification, a consultant list of such works at the Web site;
- Recognition of the product that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be eliminated or access to which is usually to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit our site to locate the material;
- Data reasonably sufficient to let dydm.info to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, phone number and, if accessible, an email address at which the complaining party might be contacted;
- A statement complaining party features a good-faith belief that use of the material in the way complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, their agent or the law;
- A statement that the data in the notification is accurate and, below penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is approved to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Site should be sent to umedia.press designated copyright agent at the following address:Copyright Contact Form
We apologize for almost any misuse of our service and offer to do our most readily useful to find and terminate abusive files.